Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coach Erin's Getting Fit Challenge I - Day One

I have been having tons of fun running this challenge...and it's only been one day!!! I have been having difficulties with my BodyBugg today, so I don't have my total calories burned for the whole day, but it worked this morning. Blogs are great ways to stay accountable and help other people to be motivated!!! :)

Here's today's numbers...

Food:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology - 390 calories
P90X Peak Recovery Formula - 220 calories
Small Vanilla Skim Latte - 120 calories
PF Chang's Orange Chicken - 450 calories
Grilled Shrimp - 84 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Smart Ones Thai Style Chicken with Rice Noodles - 260 calories
Grande Soy Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 170 calories
Total Calories Consumed: 1,834 calories

Exercise:
TurboFire Fire 30 - burned 300 calories
TurboFire Sculpt 30 - burned 100 calories
Cleaned horse stalls - burned 153 calories
Daily Movement - ???

Seems like a great day for day one of the challenge!!! :)
Until tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment