Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Change of Plans!!!

Okay fitness peeps...it's been awhile since I've blogged, and sticking to my exercise regime has been tough since I have been working 9 hours a day with over two hours of commuting. I have decided I'm gonna ditch the hybrid and just do TurboFire. After finishing this round of TurboFire I am going to do a round of ChaLEAN Extreme, a round of INSANITY, a round of P90X, and then go back to the beginning of the rotation. I just don't have time to do double workouts in the morning. Starting on Monday I'm back to Day One of TurboFire.

My eating has been off track too. I have not been tracking anything at all, and that is going to change on Monday. I am going to be back to eating 2200 calories per day with Shakeology for breakfast, a healthy lunch and dinner, and two small snacks per day. I am only going to have one cup of coffee per day and no soda. I've got back into my 170's, so I need to get down to my goal of 155 pounds by February 2011. I will do this, and I will get back into my routine. Now I am going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, and start fresh on Monday!!!

Do you have any new goals? What's working for you? What's not?

Until Monday...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment