Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, September 6, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - September 6th 2010

Hey everyone!

It's me, and I'm back!!! I may not have done a workout today, but I ate clean and put a lot of work into my new fitness challenge that starts tomorrow. I have some great people that are going to participate, and I know we can whip each other into shape!!! :)

I am feeling good, and ready to reach my goal!!!

Food:
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Shakeology - 390 calories
Starbucks Iced Coffee with Soy Milk - 120 calories
Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Cannelloni - 240 calories
Dark Chocolate Granola Thin - 80 calories
Iced Tall Caramel Macchiato - 170 calories
Meat deLITE Thin Crust Pizza - 380 calories
Hawaiian deLITE Thin Crust Pizza - 474 calories

Exercise:
Daily Movement - burned 3,593 calories

Calorie Breakdown:
Calories Consumed - 1,854
Calories Burned - 3,593
Total Deficit - 1,739 calories

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

* Don't forget to join my first Getting Fit Challenge...it will be a good time!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment