Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Personal Journey: Week 1 of INSANITY

This week was well...INSANE! I started INSANITY this week and had a few other things happen in my personal life. I'll talk about INSANITY first, and then I may divulge some personal info for my faithful readers...we'll see!

I did five INSANITY workouts this week:
Monday- Fit Test
Tuesday- Plyo Cardio Circuit
Thursday- Max Recovery
Saturday- Plyo Cardio Circuit
Sunday- Cardio Power & Resistance

All of them were tough, and of course I needed breaks! I must say though, it got easier each time I did a workout. I sweated like crazy after each workout, but I felt so awesome afterwards. I know I'll make it through the 60 days of INSANITY and I know I'll get amazing results. This round will bring me right up to the week of Beachbody Summit, so I have a plan written down in my calendar to start INSANITY: the ASYLUM after Summit and then some INSANITY, P90X, and ASYLUM hybrids mixed in with some RevAbs. I have lofty goals and will do it!

Now on to my personal life. All I'm going to say is that I met an amazing guy who challenges me intellectually and has all my "requirements" on that list all us women have for our perfect guy. He is absolutely amazing, and I'm looking forward to where this relationship goes. The number one plus...he DOESN'T have kids, accepts Jake, and wants a family. Loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment