Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 5 of RevAbs: My Personal Journey

I had a great week off from work. It was Jake's Spring Break, so we went to Wisconsin Dells for three days. I am proud to say, I did workout twice while in the Dells, and three more times at home. I'm still loving RevAbs, but am looking to add a little more to it. Yes...I have workout ADD, so I just need to switch it up a little bit. No worries though, I will get through the full 90 days of the program.

My eating was a little bit off, but now bad considering that I was on vacation. Today has been a day of home cooked meals...whole wheat waffles with strawberries for breakfast, bakes potato soup from scratch for lunch, and soon it will be time to start making dinner...chicken stir fry...yum! Tomorrow I am going to be back to counting points and getting all my activity in. I'm hoping that in my Weight Watchers Weigh-in tomorrow I'll just stay the same...but, we'll see!

I am in the process of learning the Arbonne business, and booking my Arbonne Launch Party. It will be Sunday, May 1st at 2pm at my house in Lake Geneva. If you didn't get an invite and you're in the Lake Geneva area, shoot me an email at erineffenheim@gmail.com. We are going to be sampling great products and talking about the health and wellness line. I have started using the products, and AM IN LOVE!!! Mixing Beachbody and Arbonne together is going to be great for Erin Getting Fit.

Well, here's to another Sunday almost over! I will be back to blogging daily about nutrition, recipes, exercise, and stress...vacation is over, and it is time to get back to work!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment