Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My exercise regime...and my health

I've been working hard on my 101 Goals, and it's tough! I've written about 20 goals so far...still working on them!!! I've had a crazy weekend, and I've had to deal with some health issues this weekend.

I went to a TurboKick certification yesterday, and it was AMAZING!!! I burned about 2,500 calories, sweated gallons, and learned so much!!! After the certification I was feeling pretty horrible. I had an extreme migraine, fever, and stomach cramps. I tried to get through dinner at the Olive Garden with my boyfriend, but I started to feel worse and worse. As I was driving home I felt so bad that I actually had to call my parents so they could meet me and drive me home. When I got home I took a quick shower, some meds, and was in bed by 9:00...I slept this morning until 10:00...feeling much better.

Even though I was feeling better today, I had to skip my Yoga X this morning. I did jump on the scale this morning, and I lost another 1.2 pounds!!! That means I've lost almost 3 pounds in less than two weeks of P90X...amazing stuff!!! Since my P90X schedule is slightly off I'm going to restart Week 2 of P90X on Thursday. Tomorrow I am going to do TurboKick Round 41, Tuesday I am going to do Kenpo X, and then Thursday I'm going back to starting Week 2 with Core Synergistics. I am hoping to loose a total of 10 pounds this round of P90X and loose tons of inches! Then I'm moving on to a whole round of TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid...with a goal of loosing another 10 pounds. Then it will be time to try a round of INSANITY with my last 5 pounds and toning complete!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment