Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, October 18, 2010

90 Days to Diamond and P90X - Week 2

Hey everyone!

I know this blog is one day late, but yesterday was full of tons of coach contacts...helping my team build!!! This past week of 90 Days to Diamond and my first week of P90X is complete, and I couldn't feel better about how everything is going. I signed two new coaches on Saturday, and they are going to be fantastically successful. I now have eight amazing coaches on my team, and I am super pumped to help each one of them become Emerald so that I can become a DIAMOND COACH!!! My goal is to do it within 30 days...let's say by Thanksgiving!!! I know that each one of them is capable of achieving this goal...I am totally a pround "parent" for all my coaches. I have been talking to a lot of my friends and family...trying to show them how much Beachbody has changed my life. It's all about changing lives...reversing the trend of obesity...helping America to get fit and live long lives!!!

There are so many great things going on with Beachbody! There is free sign-up for coaches now through December 31st. That means that the $39.95 start-up fee is waived...a great time to sign up for Shakeology and get $30 off!!! They are also reformulating P90X Recovery Formula and P90X Bars...taking the high fructose corn syrup out! Beachbody also plans on going global with coaches soon in Mexico...still working on Canada! P90X is going to be offered in Spanish, so how awesome is that!!! Beachbody CEO, Carl Daikeler, is looking to have more millionaires in this business than any other business...we are talking big global expansions. There is going to be more specifics of all these things talked about throughout the week, so keep your eye on my blog and my Facebook page for more details.

On to my person fitness...I just finished Week 1 of my second round of P90X. I must say I love Cardio X and Kenpo X...with Yoga closely behind it. I have always hated Core Synergistics...hate those push ups, and Legs and Back was tough for me. I forgot all about those wall squats that literally "kill" me and makes my legs shake. I must admit...I am a wimp and don't do the pull-ups with a bar. I use the modification of resistance bands, and I'm loving that part...it's just those darn wall squats!!! I am kind changing things up a little bit. I was unable to get and P90X in this morning, so tomorrow I am going to try the Plyometrics. The P90X Lean program doesn't call for Plyo, but I really want to give it a try. Then I am going to have my usual rest day on Wednesday, and start up on Week 2 on Thursday. In my first week I kind of had the workouts mixed up because I didn't have time for the 90 minutes of Yoga until the weekend. Starting each week on Thursday will be helpful so I can follow the schedule exactly...have my rest day in the middle or my week...and do my Yoga on Sundays. Sounds like a great idea to me!!!

Finally, I am going to talk about Celiacs Disease. Yes...I have a profound idea in my head that I have Celiacs Disease and this is due to the fact that I have such a horrible reaction to Gluten. This past week I completely cut Gluten and Dairy out of my diet, and it was the best week for me health wise that I have had in a long time. I was not bloated, did not have diarrhea, did not have headaches, and feel great! Once I have insurance again (December 1st) I am going to make an appointment with my doctor to have my celiac panel ran, and we'll just have to see what happens. I have been eating about 1900 calories per day and burning about 2200 calories per day, with just one cheat meal.

All this gluten-free, dairy-free, calorie counting, P90X stuff has earned me a weight loss this past week of...1.6 pounds!!! I am so excited!!! I am finally in the right track in every aspect of my life, and couldn't be happier. Due to all of the crazy Beachbody announcements I may be blogging an extra time this week...so you may hear from me sooner than usual. Follow my blog...follow my vlog...join my fan page on facebook...message me about coaching...I'm always here for you!!! BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment