Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, October 22, 2010

90 Days to Diamond and P90X - Week 3 almost complete!!!

I said that I would be blogging mid-week...and I guess this is mid-week...lol! It has been a good past seven days...I've signed three new coaches in just one week!!! Beachbody CEO, Carl Daikeler, wants to get us to 1 million coaches...and we're only at around 35,000. Therefore, we need to get a lot more coaches. If you are interested at all in signing up to be a coach...it is FREE COACH SIGN-UP right now!!! I am making my solemn vow to help every single coach that signs up under me get to Emerald within 30 days. Emerald means...customers referred to you through Beachbody, 25% commissions, and team cycle bonuses. This is an amazing opportunity! I got to Emerald within 30 days, so I know exactly how you can do it too. Did I mention...25% OFF BEACHBODY PRODUCTS including SHAKEOLOGY!!! I want to get my full team up and running before Christmas when the rush for Beachbody products happens. Message me for details...this is only for a limited time!!!

I'm also going to talk a little bit about P90X and my upcoming TurboKick certifiication tomorrow. Also, stay tuned for my video blog after the certification tomorrow...I thought I would mix up my Vlog location a little bit. P90X was great this week. I unfortunately took two rest days, but I've kept my new P90X weekly arrangement well, and will be back with Yoga X on Sunday. This week I did Plyometrics, Core Synergistics, Shoulders and Arms, and Ab Ripper X. I'm seriously looking forward to my Yoga on Sunday...especially after all the calories I plan on burning tomorrow during my TurboKick certification.

I am slightly nervous about my TurboKick certification tomorrow. I haven't done any Turbo in about a month...slightly scary. Luckily fellow Beachbody coach Kristina Sullins will be running the training...excited about that...maybe a little bit of Beachbody exposure with some logo wear in Chicago tomorrow. I did use part of this week's Beachbody check to purchase the P90X half-zip pullover that I've been wanting...excited for that piece of logo wear!!! Most people probably don't know this, but I've set a goal (maybe a two-three years from now) to be making enough money through Beachbody to quite my full-time job. I have my Zumba instructor certification, am working on my Personal Trainer certification, and will be getting my TurboKick instructor certification this week. A few more certifications in mind for the next few years...and then fitness will be my full-time "job!" That's the goal at least...and I plan on succeeding.

Another plan for tonight...continue working on 101 Goals that I learned from listening to Jack Canfield's "The Success Principles" on audio during my commute. My goal is to have them finalized by Sunday or Monday so I can put them in my next blog. That's it for this Friday night...everyone enjoy your weekend!!!

New Beachbody Video: (check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment