Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Challenge...

I am always looking for new ways to challenge myself, and new ways to implement a healthy lifestyle that I'm going to stick with. I've tried so many different plans/challenges/"diets"...Weight Watchers, Clean Eating, Beachbody Challenge, Body by Vi Challenge, Food Lovers, etc...

Starting on Thursday I am starting the Bikini Booty Club Lean & Tone Fitness Challenge. It is incorporating an eating plan with specific exercises to target areas that need to get slimmed down to be "bikini" ready. The eating plan is super simple, and the workouts are easy to incorporate into my last four weeks of Les Mills Pump and the first few weeks of the P90X/INSANITY hybrid I'm starting in July. I'm hoping to see great results...results that will stick, while learning to eat in a clean and healthy way.

Per usual...I will be blogging about my journey, and sharing my results. I've only got 20 more pounds to shed to reach that final goal, and I would love it if for at least half of the summer I will be able to wear a bikini...my fitness goal! This journey started in February 2008, and I'm hoping to have my body, health, and LIFE completely transformed by February 2013...exactly five years later. I want to continue to learn about fitness and nutrition, and use it to help my family and my customers as they reach their goals as well. I'M READY...BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment