Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beachbody Challenge


On Monday, July 23rd, I will be starting a new Beachbody Challenge for the first five people that sign up. This will be a challenge unlike any other, and I am very excited to share what I have been working on for the last few months. Here's how the challenge is going to work...
The challenger will pick their own fitness program (one they already own or a brand new one), will take part in a free private accountability group on facebook, will be given an easy to follow nutrition program with options, and can win money just by submitting a before and after picture to Beachbody. An added bonus would be winning cash daily by logging workouts daily in the Beachbody Super Gym.

As I am still a "work in progress" I will be participating in the group as well. I will be doing the exact same thing as the challengers...working out to the P90X/Insanity Hybrid, following my own nutrition plan, submitting my before and after photos to Beachbody, logging my workouts daily in the Super Gym, and interacting in the accountability group numerous times a day.

So, do you want it? Email me to secure your spot...only five spots in this challenge!!!

erineffenheim@gmail.com




http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping_category/Challenge%20Packs?referringRepId=48896

No comments:

Post a Comment