Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 22: Food Lovers For Life

Day 22: June 4th 2012 - "Food Lovers For Life"

I have been through the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover, and I've gotta say...not too impressed with the results. I know that it's not the program...it's still me! I can follow the plan some days, but other days I just can't do it. I let my thoughts interrupt my progress every single time. I stop exercising, I cheat on my eating, I don't get in all my water...it's a never ending cycle, but it stops TODAY!!!

I am going to take on the next five week of the Food Lovers For Life program with 110% effort. I am going to stick with the eating plan, finish my last five weeks of Les Mills Pump, and stay away from the caffeine and alcohol. I NEED to lose these last 25 pounds to show myself that I can do it, as well as my amazing Beachbody customers and coaches. I NEED/WANT to succeed, and I want that amazing Before/After photo. I started out Beachbody many, many years ago at 215 pounds...am now at 178 pounds...and am going to end up at 155 pounds...a true SIXTY POUND WEIGHT LOSS!!!

I not only want to get back in the 150's again, but I want to be able to wear a bikini and show off all my hard work. I have worked so much on my own personal and emotional transformation as well, and I know that I need that visual picture of myself at 215 pounds next to myself at 155 pounds to really see how far I've come. I'm still addicted to food, but I need to find a way to eat all my favorites in a way that I am eating healthy, but not depriving myself. Food Lovers is doing that for me, now I just need to stick to the plan so I can see those final results.

Wish me luck! I will be posting my stats every single week and checking in until I reach that goal of 155 pounds. I can use all the support you guys have to offer...until next week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment