Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 2: RevAbs

Well, this is week two of RevAbs, and I'll be honest...it did not go well for me! I have had a very stressful week with my full-time job. I work for the State of Wisconsin, and there has been a lot of talk of cuts of state jobs, insurance benefits and pensions going up, and the loss of our union and bargaining rights. When I am stressed at work, I like to eat and sleep. Not conducive to staying on Weight Watchers and getting six workouts in this week. So...instead of talking about my RevAbs workouts from the week, I'm going to talk about how stress affects my own fitness.

I have a slight anxiety issue that affects me a lot when I'm stressed out. I try to alleviate this anxiety by working out, but this week was just really hard for me. I was really exhausted every morning, so my typical 4:30am workouts didn't happen. I spent a lot of time this weekend relaxing, and trying to get my mind back around my eating and fitness plan. Tomorrow will be a new day, and I will get back into my routine. 

I continuously go off plan about every six weeks, but I think of the next Monday morning as my "fresh start." I put all of my negativity behind me, and hit the workouts hard. It's always an amazing feeling, and I can last on that feeling for a few weeks. That in mind...tomorrow is a new day, and I'm looking forward to an amazing week three with RevAbs and Brett Hoebel!!! :)

Keep pushing play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment