Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 2: RevAbs - the "remix"

Okay...I was pretty down on my one workout last week, so I repeated Week 2 of RevAbs this week. After getting all my workouts in this week...I feel so much better! Now I can start Week 3 next week with no regrets. I may not seeing a ton of results on the scale yet...I've lost about 2.5 pound in three weeks, but it's all good. I am seeing a difference in the fit of my clothes and the ease of the workouts. Don't take me wrong...it's still challenging, but I don't have to do as many modifications which is great!

My eating suffered for only two meals this week...one meal at Culvers and one meal at Burger King. I had Turkey Noodle soup at Culvers (not too bad), but then I had french fries too. When I went to Burger King I had a BK Stacker, and it made me feel horrible afterward...no more fast food burgers for me! Soup and Salads only with a limited portion of fries...yes, french fries are my weakness! I absolutely love potatoes...especially french fries. This is the first week I've used my weeklies and activity points, so we'll see the results on the scale tomorrow when I weigh-in.

Another reason that I think my eating may not have been working very well for my tummy this week is that I've only had my Shakeology three times this week. I usually have my Shakeology every morning, which curbs my cravings and keeps me from wanting so much junk food. Hopefully by having my Shakeology every day this next week I can do a little bit better on my eating. Well, until next Sunday...have a happy and healthy week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment