Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, June 28, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Day Three

June 28th - Day Three

http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
P90X - Shoulders and Arms
P90X - Ab Ripper X
75 minutes

**************************************
Week three of P90X, and I am back to that ass-kicking shoulder, arms, and abs workout. In my first week of P90X this workout made my whole body feel like I was going to die...I actually had to take two days off of P90X after doing this workout for the first time. Last week I replaced shoulders and arms with a Turbo Jam workout because I was super freaked out by how it made me feel. Today...no problem! I was really proud that I was able to use ten pound weights for most of the exercises. Ab Ripper was brutal though, and I had to take quite a few breaks during that fifteen minute workout. I am still extremely proud with how far I've come! I am now waiting (not so) patiently for TurboFire to get here!!! Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment