Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

P90X Certification Weekend

I feel like I've been completely disconnected from the internet due to how busy I'm been with graduate school the past few months, and my recent long weekend in Champaign, Illinois for my P90X Certification. What exactly is "P90X Certification"...you ask? Well, before this past weekend, I wasn't even too sure myself. Tonight I got an email stating that I passed my practical and written portion of the P90X Certification Exam, so...I'M NOW A P90X CERTIFIED TRAINER!!!

This means that I am certified to work with people one-on-one and in a group setting using the P90X program. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Certified P90X Professional in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, so that means...I get my pick of what gym I am going to market P90X and Beachbody to...still thinking on that one. I am in the middle of my Personal Training Certificate, and have plans to get my Group Exercise certification in 2012. Lots of my finalized plans will be put on hold until one and/or both of these things are complete.

I also thought I would talk a little bit about what the P90X Certification process was like, so I others that might be thinking about getting certified could learn more about it. Basically, I went through an online qualification which was eleven lessons online that you go through and take quizzes. The lessons included things like: History of P90X, Science of P90X, Nutrition, Supplements, Motivation, Avoiding Injury, etc. I also received a binder of information in the mail for the certification weekend. The certification included two days of about seven hours of material. There was a lot of information on bones, muscles, history, movements, and cuing. There was a lot of demonstrations, and our Master Instructors were great.

I feel so educated about P90X, and how to turn being a P90X Certified Trainer into a profession...also, another way to boost my already flourishing Beachbody business. The best part...I can help my customers and community more by helping to end the trend of obesity. Who doesn't love that?

Anyways, if you are looking for a success partner, a coach, a trainer, or someone to help motivate you...contact me! I am here to help you succeed...the right, healthy way. I really just want to help and spread my knowledge of P90X!!! "Bring it"

No comments:

Post a Comment