Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 8: 21 Day Metabolism Makeover

Alrighty...I've been doing the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover through Food Lovers for a whole week now. It's been tough, but not impossible. I'm learning how to make the "perfect fat loss plate" that will help keep my body in "fat burning mode" all day. Basically I eat every 2-3 hours up to 1 hour before bed. Snacks must be between 150 and 250 calories and three meals a day should be even portions of protein, fast carbs, and slow carbs.
So, I bet you're wondering...what does a typical day look like. Well, yesterday was a perfect "fat burning" day, so I'll share my food log from yesterday.
  • Wake-up: 6am
  • Breakfast: 7am - 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop of whey protein, 1/2 cup strawberries
  • Snack: 9:30am - protein shake makde with 1 scoop of protein, 8 oz light vanilla soy mile, and 4 oz water
  • Lunch: 12pm - 2 slices Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat bread, 4 slices deli turkey, 1 slice Kraft 2% Swiss cheese
  • Snack: 2pm - banana and 1 reduced fat string cheese
  • Workout: 3pm - 60 minutes of Zumba
  • Dinner: 5pm - 5 oz lean steak grilled, 1 cup whipped cauliflower, 1/2 cup watermelon, and 1/2 cup strawberries
  • Snack: 8pm - 16 BBQ pringles
  • Snack: 10pm - medium orange
  • Bedtime: 11pm
All my meals were 2-3 hours apart, and breakfast and my final snack were within an hour of waking up and going to bed. I also drank 10 8oz glasses of water. I'm still having a tough time staying off the scale, but I'm doing it! Another great component of this program is an audio CD set where you listen to 10-20 minutes of audio each day that explains the little daily tweaks that you are supposed to make. Well, onto the second week and I'll be checking back in next Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment