Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 1: RevAbs

I got a bright idea to blog about my fitness journey with RevAbs. I always have a tough time getting through a full 90 day program, but I'm going to get through this one. I have been sick for the past two weeks, but this week I pushed through my workouts and made it through. RevAbs is hard, but it feels good to push myself through the workouts!

Here are the workouts I did this week:
Monday - Total Strength and Mercy Abs
Tuesday - Fire Up Your Abs
Thursday - Power Intervals
Friday - Fire Up Your Abs
Saturday - Power Intervals and Hip Hop Hustle
Sunday - Total Strength and Mercy Abs


The program is challenging, but I felt good that I accomplished the entire first week. Brett Hoebel is engaging and entertaining...a great combination! I did do the workouts slightly out of order, but I was able to get them all in. The goal for week two...do all six workouts...in order!


Well, my workouts were on track, but what about my eating? Well...my eating was GREAT!!! I stuck with the nutrition plan included in the workout program, and I have been feeling great all week! I'm looking forward to week two being over, so I can start eating fruits again. This week I only ate lean proteins and veggies. Lots of salads with grilled shrimp. Carrots and pea pods were my staple. Chicken, shrimp, and pork were the lean proteins on my list. I also made sure I had a serving of nuts every day. I will admit, I'm having a cheat meal for lunch today...angus burger at this amazing restaurant in Delavan. I am going to have it without a bun, but "cheat" a little bit with some home-made french fries. It's gonna be so good!


So...until next week, keep hitting play and tracking your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment