Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chalene's Social Media Training

It's been almost a week since I've blogged, and I just went to an event Wednesday night that has motivated me so incredibly much! I went to Chalene Johnson's Social Media Bootcamp in Chicago, and learned so much about social media. I am now a pro at Facebook and Twitter...feels pretty darn good. I have learned so many things that will effect my business drastically for the better.

  1. I have decided to make my personal Facebook profile inactive, so I am only using social media for my business.
  2. I have promoted my Facebook fanpage through Twitter and Facebook a lot.
  3. I have learned that I should be tweeting on Twitter 12-18 times a day. I have some messages automated, but I am also going to post randomly throughout the day.
  4. I need to start treating my business like a business, and use my time more wisely.
  5. Tweetadder is my savior! It is going to help me so much, and I am extremely grateful that it was suggested to me.
  6. I have to continue working hard on my personal development. I can't help other people if I can't help myself.
  7. I need to more regularly rewrite my ten goals. I have been slacking on that part too much lately.
  8. Chalene has inspired me to work towards interviewing to be an Area Promotions Director for Powder Blue. I want to have a career in fitness, and I would really like that career to include Powder Blue and Chalene.
  9. Even though I am a "Beachbody Coach," I need to concentrate more on who I am as a person. Yeah...I help people lose weight and get fit, but what else do I do for people? Hmm...motivate and inspire them to change their lives in more than their fitness.
  10. Helping others is my job, and I need to concentrate on why I do it!!!
I will be blogging 2-3 times a week, and at least one weekly blog will be a nutrition newsletter. Also follow me on Twitter (eringettingfit) and "like" my fanpage on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/eringettingfit2010)!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Chalene! I recently did her 30-day challenge, and suggest it to EVERYBODY I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public speaking skills I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete